“We are seeing an online-to-offline (O2O) revolution that changes the way people shop. Ultimately, consumers expect a seamless shopping experience across various channels that can be accessed whenever and however they choose. The idea is to enhance customer shopping experience and retailers that do not meet these expectations will lose traffic. We want to simplify and personalize the shopping experience for our customers. We want them to continue coming into our stores to view our products and make a purchase anywhere, anytime, by paying online via their smartphones or tablets. Ultimately, we want to scale up deliveries, with each store being able to fulfill thousands of orders a day," Mr Lim Kim Heng, Managing Director, Senheng Electric (KL) Sdn. Bhd.
Friday, 20 April 2018 07:40
Going Seamless Boosts Customer Traffic
- Best Practices Type: Case Studies
- Industry: Services
- Company Name: Senheng Electric (KL) Sdn. Bhd.
- Geographical: Selangor
Published in Deploy information technology solutions
- From Humble Beginning to Premier Caterer of Choice
- Blazing a Fishy Trail of Success in the Casual Seafood Restaurant Franchise
- Lean Manufacturing Boost Working Efficiency And Reduce Wastages
- Developing E-Platforms Towards the Well-Being of Community
- Where Visitors Discover Malaysian Chocolate & Heritage