Apple will introduce a new subscription service for online gaming that has been dubbed the "Netflix for games" later this year. Games are by far the bestselling category on Apple's App Store — both in terms of total downloads as well as revenues. But why would anyone buy a monthly subscription to access a library of games when there are lots of free-to-play games on the App Store? For one thing, free games are just one part of the expansive and growing gaming inventory on the App Store.A subscription would give users access to paid games and include free coins and perks for the free-to-play games.
Monday, 06 May 2019 15:49
February 4, 2019, The Edge Malaysia - Can apple remake itself as a services play?
- Best Practices Type: Newsclips
- Industry: Services
- Company Name: Apple Inc.
- Geographical: International
Published in Deliver service to customer
Latest from bondadmin
- Anticimex Pest Management - Global Solutions, Local Insights
- Everything is Possible: Seamless Land Acquisition Management at PTG Johor
- Reeling in the Fishermen into Tourism-related Businesses
- Pioneering Ventilation Systems: Bringing Reputed Swedish Roots to Malaysia
- April 23, 2019, The Edge Malaysia - Nikmat Secawan Kopi